Before You Call Benson’s
Help Us All Stay Safe!
By limiting the time we are inside your home, we help each other! The next time you need service from Benson’s, follow the procedure below. This will ensure the time your technician is at your house is well-spent!
- Verify the breaker is on to the AC unit. ***Note*** If the panel is outside and unlocked, our technician will check it.
- Make sure the batteries are new in the thermostat.
- Turn the air conditioning on at the switch for all thermostats (if more than one is in use).
- Move the temperature down 5 degrees to keep the unit operating.
- Check all vents to verify that they are open and have good airflow.
- Check the air filter and remove and replace as necessary. If you are not able to accomplish this, please let us know ahead of time.
- After 10 to 15 minutes of operation, make sure the air is starting to feel cold.
- After the technician is finished, reset the thermostat back to its normal setting.
- Let us know your email so we can send you our report electronically.
Energy Savings Agreements
For a low price that comes with a heap of extra benefits, signing up for one of our HVAC maintenance plans just makes good sense.PROTECT MY SYSTEM